sunnuntai 15. joulukuuta 2013

Your image - How you can build and destroy it

Okay this is my first and only writing in English in my blog, because I'm so lazy to write in English... If you didn't know, I'm kind of a perfectionist in some things, and writing in English is one of these things. Anyway, when I'm writing my blog, I want to write anything that pops up into my mind, and then I don't have time to pay attention to the grammar. So, this text will probably be full of spelling mistakes etc, but if it bothers you, I recommend you to close this web-page.

Well, actually, I think that one picture tells more than a thousand words, so I won't be writing so much.

I was just looking at pictures taken in Rhodes, Greece, where I lived almost for one year. The best time of my life, YEAH! But then I started to wonder why do I have so much of stupid pictures. Like, really stupid ones. Why? Why do I take pictures this stupid? Well, I know the answer to this one: because it's so extremely funny to look at these pictures and laugh my ass off. Okay, but I've published only some of these pictures. Why? All my friends in Facebook already know, that I'm kind of a funny and silly (and a little bit stupid) girl who has also really weird and stupid pics. But why I can't publish the MOST stupid ones? Do I have some limits after all??

I concluded that it's all about your image. What kind of an image you want to give to the other people. Your pictures are telling something about you, but what do you want to tell? What do you don't want to tell? Are all of your pictures really pretty and handsome ones, where you look totally awesome? Are you really so awesome 24/7, even when you are sleeping or just woken up?


© Niko Raappana

© Niko Raappana
© Marko Kallio





What a such nice image I'm giving to people!

Okay here's what I'm really like, when I'm not posing (99% of time):











So, there you go. And I'm still the same person in all of these pics.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti